Saturday, October 1, 2016



Which artworks make an impact or impression on me? Why?
There are two different artworks that have interest me the most. Those two artworks would be Blue Zig- Zag by Kate Doody and C-Word by Anne Muntges. I choose these two because of how detailed they were. In the picture it stands out to me because it is different from what a regular artist would do, using ceramic in their artwork.
Which artworks do I feel a connection with? Why?
Shadow road by Gary Kyte and Untitled (study for pioneer evening) by Charles E. Burchfield. I think that i have a connection with these pictures because they show strong emotions. With myself it can show all the emotions that i can express.
Which artworks would I like to know more about? Why?

Boy with dog by Agnes Robertson and the cardinal by Faith Howard Davis are the artwork that i would like to learn more about. He seems like these paintings have a more deep meaning to it or that it can symbolize something else.
Blue Zig-Zag
The Cardinal
Shadow Road
C-Word



Boy with dog



Untitled 


3 comments:

  1. I really liked the two pieces of art work that you chose, Blue Zig-Zag and the C-Word. From looking at your post I do agree that they both pose an interest for someone, the pop of color in the C-word just grasps my attention, and in the Blue Zig- Zag I like the material and the way the artist came out with the 3D form for this piece.
    Nice work on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the two pieces of art work that you chose, Blue Zig-Zag and the C-Word. From looking at your post I do agree that they both pose an interest for someone, the pop of color in the C-word just grasps my attention, and in the Blue Zig- Zag I like the material and the way the artist came out with the 3D form for this piece.
    Nice work on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have similar thoughts on your choices for the art that made an impact/impression on you; in particular, Blue Zig-Zag is phenomenal. I really like the way that Doody creates such a stunning, captivating piece of art. Also, The Cardinal is intriguing. Great job on your project!

    ReplyDelete