1. For each video list/discuss the key concepts you learned.
For each video the way the glass and sculpture was made was very interesting. I found that the process of creating both the sculpture and the glass sculpture were very detailed. With making the stone sculpture there was a huge amount of time that was put into making it. I found that the video for the glass was the most interesting. I knew about the process of making glass and how it was form with using extreme heat. Something that i didn't know is that it was made from sand.
2. How do the videos relate to the readings in the text?
Both videos relate to the reading in the text. It relates because it also shows the step process just like in the video which is also very detailed.
3. What is your opinion of the films? How do they add depth to understanding of the topics: Sculpture, Installation, and Craft?
I personally liked the films because it showed in detailed on how each thing was created. I feel like in the films it showed the importance of the artwork and what it is used for.
No comments:
Post a Comment