Saturday, October 29, 2016

module 9

1. What was it like using your hand as subject matter for a drawing?
      It was quite interesting since I've never used a human body part for drawing. I also found it quite difficult             because i never knew my hand had so much characteristics to it.  

2. What media did you select - pencil or charcoal? Why? 
     I used a pencil for my drawing because i found that i can work better with it. I didn't use charcoal because i        thought it would become to messy to work with.

3. How did it feel to create a drawing with your non-dominant hand?
    it was something that i never thought i would be doing. It was more like trail and error 
     
4. Compare and contrast your final drawings. Do you think they are successful studies?
    Yes. i think they are successful 

5. Would you consider using your non-dominant hand to create artwork in the future?
    No. i feel more comfortable using my right hand to create my drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment