The photos below is what I used as my inspirations.
1.
For all theses pictures i was always interested in these type of styles. I find them to be very artistic and outspoken. With all three masks they have a detailed pattern to them that make them standout. The first photo shows that a lot of work and precise movements were put into creating it. Also with all the mask it demonstrate a sense of culture, when looking at each one you can tell that each one is from a different part of the world.
2. The one masks that i took interest in was kitsune mask that is originally from japan. It a mask of a fox for japan it has the meaning of religion and traditions. And can also represent plenty of things. Another mask is one called "day of the dead" mask. It's a mask used on a Mexican holiday to bring family and friends together to pray for the love they have lost. And for the

Sketches of some of the art work i used in the mask
My finish product of my mask.
I tired to use a element from each of my inspirations. When finding out that i have to create a design for a mask i was quite excited. It was something that i haven't had the chance of doing and it was a new experience. I tired to make it my own by making a twist of the design into my own style.


No comments:
Post a Comment