1. What were you expectations for this course and where they met?
My expectations for this course was to better myself in drawing and to learn styles that i didn't know about. I think that i met my expectations because I've learned the elements and principals of art and much more that i never new before.
2. Now that you've been through this course, What is art? How would you define it now compared to your intial posting?
I would define art has what you make it, it is very complex and many people have a different way of seeing art. I will now call it a way to express yourself in many ways.
3. Who was your favorite artist in your original posting and who is your favorite visual artist now? If there is a difference, why do you think so? If you have the same favorite artist, why do you think so?
In my first posting my original favorite artist was Cornelia Baltes, but now i like the artist kate doody that i noticed while doing another project for this class. She had did a art piece called Blue Zig Zag and it had really interested me.
4. Now that you've completed this course, how do you feel about taking an online course? Is your answer the same as it was in your first posting? How is it the same or different?
Now that i have completed an online course, i honestly don't think that i would do one again. I had to keep reminding myself to check online to see if i had work to do and some times i would forget to do that. I rather just go to the class and experience hands on.
No comments:
Post a Comment