Saturday, December 10, 2016

Module 15- Project 5

Self portrait - Giuseppe Arcimboldo - 1570

Self portrait - Margaret Preston - 1930

Self portrait at eighteen year old - Vindizio Nodari Pesenti - 2001 
USED ONLINE VIRTUAL GALLERY 

1. Why did you select the inspiration pieces? 
I choose these self portraits because it reminded me of my picture of myself that i was going to draw. With these self portraits and mine they are all facing to the front. 
2. Why did you select the media to create your self-portrait?
I choose portraits that were painted because they were more interesting to me than others 
3. What challenges did you face in creating your self-portrait and how did you overcome them?
Challenges that i faced while making my self portrait was being able to make the drawing actually look like me. As a drawer i am not good at all when it comes to drawing realistic things, but i overcame it by just doing my best.
4. How does this piece represent you?
i think that this piece of work represent my work because it represents the same frontal image
5. What elements and principles of art did you apply in this work?
I used the element of shape/form
6. Did you enjoy working on this project?
Yes, i enjoy drawing even though i am not the best at it.
7. What do you think of your final artwork?
I think my finial outcome of my work is quite good and that it is better than i expected it to be.



No comments:

Post a Comment