Saturday, September 3, 2016

1. How was the process of creating the GMail account and setting up the Blog? The progress of creating a new gmail was quite easy because i already own an email account. But for creating a blogger it was quite confusing since I don't use applications like these.
2. What do you expect to learn in this course? In this course I expect to learn about the history and important of art. and how art can also tell a story that can be very useful to a person. 
3. How do you feel about taking an online course? As I am starting this course I am unsure of how it is going to be. It is my first time taking an online course and i hope that it will go well. 
4. What three things in the Growth Mindset videos do you believe most apply to you? Three things that i think apply to me are .... "don't give up", Set your goals and always push harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment